Monday, January 22, 2007

“Rain outside my window pouring down… What now, your gone, my fault, I'm sorry” – Craig David

A shattered Lava Lamp was inevitable.
Symbolizing the wreckage that once was.
Pictures of you and I were hidden from the outside world.
The etchings in my mind are eroded in due time.

I’m gonna be the bigger man
Forgiving your sin
I wanna thank you for creating the man that I am
And everything else in between

Ask and you shall be given
Repent and all will be forgotten

A wall will be painted black
Signifying remembrance
The others will be in white
Suggesting resurgence

This time, I hope it’ll be absolute
This time, I hope that history won’t be a wicked comic
This time…

“Rain outside my window pouring down… What now, your gone, my fault, I'm sorry” – Craig David

A dark cloud descends upon the fallen paladin. As he is awoken by the tiny splatters of rain, he opens his eyes and wonder why is he here.
Memories of the battle in Aplusa still carved in he restless mind. The tiny droplets began to form into bigger ones and as the splatter finally began to hurt, he closed his eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

A blinding light greeted him as he came to. Sounds from a nearby caravan poured into his ears and he was greeted by a sweet voice.
“You’re up.”

“Welcome to my humble home,” the voice continued, “here’s some tea.”
He sat up and took notice of a face, full of grace and a smile with warm embrace.
“Thank you.”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Dreams of being an aspiring knight, dreams of standing tall from the highest point of the fortress and dreams of riding the best horse carriage. What if they all came true?

Are they equivalent to the sought after happiness? Or does the fallen paladin still have to continue putting on that strong armour and shield? Who was to know the real him behind his crimson mask?

...

I'm sure you know your own answers.

Take care.

Anonymous said...

Ah bee, why u still dun wanna sleep?

*runs away*