Thursday, April 12, 2007

“How can I reason with the reason I'm a man” – Gary Barlow

Drive and direction keeps a man in his game…
Not vendetta…

I know she’d reading this as well.
So I have to clear the air.

To embark on this pursuit of wealth wasn’t decided in retaliation
Instead, this resolution was made to give me direction and motivation.

A five-figure monthly paycheck is quite impressive.
At this current tempo, I’ll be there in half the time.
But I have to be sensitive about my surroundings.
The people that mean a lot to me mustn’t be neglected.

Everything is as “right” as it is “wrong”, no matter the path one takes.

“I’m not ‘Money-Faced’, I just have to ‘Face-Money’…” – Will

The skies turn crimson purple as night engulfs daylight.
I stared into emptiness with my blade still drawn.
Standing above the Dark Priest
My sword soaked in blood and rain.

Victory warms my heart from within
Yet a new challenge awaits the Fallen Paladin.


15 comments:

kimberlysarah. said...

HELLO!

Anonymous said...

:)))
all ze best willie~

xD

damb.

...and i still can't figure out what i want.

lets just hope i'll figure that out soon~ :P

Princess B said...

The answer to what you want is within you. Search inside for the answer, that's normally the most truthful answer.

Anonymous said...

You've worked hard...

You'll deserve the credits for your hard work.

I dun tink u'll much problems in your new challenge.

Ganbatte~

Jessica Tan said...

CheerzZZ!

Anonymous said...

-hug- are you still hung up over someone?

Anonymous said...

staying true to yourself, is the key, to overcoming the challenge

Clarisse said...

dude.
as much as we hate admitting it, money makes the world go round, and hell, i wanna go round the world too.

so, the need for financial security is nothing to be ashamed about. neither is it a bad thing.

Anonymous said...

an excuse to push someone away?

liet said...

man and women just have fundamentally different views towards money...whereas we all like to strive for it, women just like to rationalise about it and balance their time with other emotional needs and then feel angry when the other party doesn't reciprocate...whereas men just like to focus single-mindedly on it. hmm. isn't that interesting? just my 2 cent's worth...=)
juliet

general chai said...

love ur blogg~

Anonymous said...

i hate u

Wei said...

Wah, dun so fierce leh, anonymous. If you wanna be fierce, dun be an anonymous coward.

Tell him you hate him in the face and tell him why.

Sux, I hate cowards.

Unknown said...

clarisse, liet, general chai, anonymous1 and anonymous2...

thank you so much for leaving imprints in this humble rambling station of mine...

Clarisse- as much as i've admitted it, it's very tough to juggle between money, love, parenthood and of course, life. i'm not ashamed about wanted to be rich, i'm actually fearing it... read the next post.. you'll get it... i hope...

anonymous1- push who away?

liet- thanks for your two cents worth, hope i'd get more then just two cent worth from you thou...

general chai- i'm humbled

anonymous2- i love you

wei- thanks brudder...

go figure
-Will

general chai said...

eh what do u do?