Wednesday, April 19, 2006

"It's not so bad.. You're only the best i ever had.." - Gary Allan

After watchin the Catalans edge out the Rossoneris by a solitary goal at the San Siro, I began to wonder,
how do I begin something which I once condemned?

Blogs, derived from the term Web Logs, is an avenue for individuals to rant, hiss, fuss, bitch... the list goes on.

I believe that I should have a say in this rapidly deteriorating society..
But, who's gonna listen?
Maybe.. Just maybe.. it's gonna be you.

"It's not so bad.. You're only the best i ever had.." - Gary Allan

It's disturbing for me to begin my "maiden" post with this depressing, yet ironic, sentiment.
It is exactly how I'm feeling at this present point in time.

The hardest part about moving forward, is not looking back.
At a point in our mortal lives, we will bound to face a crossroad. Not just any crossroad, "THE" crossroad. Allow me to elaborate...

After completing my (mandatory) stint in the National Service, "it" hit me hard.
"It" was a huge thing to encounter. I wasnt a young boy no more. Hence, the inevitable beckoned. "It" is "Life"

My world began to crumble right before my very eyes. Everything started to disintigrate and i can't do shit about it. Alas, the very last ounce of life, drive, spirit, and whatever you'd like to call it, was sapped away when the queen was dethroned from the kingdom of thy heart.

I tried to retaliate. Fighting for the right to have the rightful woman to, once again, wear the crown and be declared "Queen of thy Heart". This, however, will be to no avail. Eternal bliss will only be just another fragment of my childish imagination.

Where wealth is of abundance and living in the lap of luxury, she has another kingdom to lead now. Erected high amongst the mountains and overlooking the luscious greenery, there stands the magnificient structure of "Fort Ed". It's empire - second to none.

Merchants arrive from all over the continent. Along with them, they bought gifts for the ruler of this magnificent realm, causing the kingdom to flourish. The townsfolk are living in content within the walls guarded by the "Holy Knights". They possess an arsenal of enchanted weaponry.

"Thou shall not pass..."

Such is a metaphoric illusion distilled by a fragment of my, otherwise sane, mind.

Go Figure.

1 comment:

Wei said...

Woah woah woah...

Woe woe woe..

*Hugs Will..*