Friday, April 21, 2006

"Thank you for loving me" - Jon Bon Jovi

"tot u nvr had the habit of blogging cos u felt it was stupid?
dont make judgmental opinions about an essentially uncertain issue,
because ultimately you become just another "stupid" blogger.

"Gates of Ford Ed". Right on. Magnificent it is, and passable, only not to you.
However, I cordially invite you to our new haven, situated in Mt Rosie Rd(Chancery Lane). When the 3 storeyed house, pool, tennis court, lawn andother amenities are constructed, do bring Hunter over for a run.

Living in a lap luxury does not mean living solely inmaterial wealth..i've grown and matured muchmore than i ever could.

a new blog:
www.seekin-solace.blogspot.com; and good luck with your neighbor."

I rest my case
Go Figure

fyi - this is a mail from someone to me

2 comments:

gelatogirl said...

Tsk...honestly, what's this whole emo thing with you man...
Its REALLY kinda annoying u know?!
Why can't you just step up and take charge of your life Will?
U really need to!

I don't care if u don't agree and i dont' care who sent u this email...I just think its real dumb to tell the world you're an emo weirdo who can't take charge of his own life!

It doesn't matter how many problems you've had, I faced them and overcame them all!
U cant make them go away!
No matter what u try its NEVER going to go away, Will...

Work around things when they don't go your way.
I ALWAYS tell you that rite?
Look i'm happy now, becuase i worked around loads of schitesucking situations and i'm finally happy with the relationship i'm in now!

If u need someone else by your side like i tol du the other day, just do it!
What's the problem?
Talk to me dude...Comment on my blog or email me...whichever you're more comfortable with...

Dang!

-Tanya-

StarZ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.