Monday, May 15, 2006

“I'm into having sex, I ain't into making love. So come give me a hug if you into to getting rubbed” – 50 cent

Ruud van Nistelrooy, one of the deadliest finisher ever donning the red jersey of the Devils in Manchester, is going to be sensationally offloaded to another club. Or so it seems.

Following the footsteps of David “Golden Balls” Beckham, Jaap Stam, Dwight Yorke, Andrew Cole, Paul “Le Guvnor” Ince and many others, the Dutch Goal Master is set to leave Old Trafford after 5 wondrous seasons in top-flight English football.

God save the Devils in Manchester.
I love the irony.

“I'm into having sex, I ain't into making love. So come give me a hug if you into to getting rubbed” – 50cent

I know I’m probably gonna get dissed for posting this article.
Well, I’m gonna do it anyway.

Clubbing- what gives?
Loud music, alcohol, atmosphere and dancing are the few argumentative points stressed by many (be it men or women) when they want to club.
For me, it’s pure and simple- To get laid.

Before the dissing sessions commence, keep your shirt on. (pardon the pun)
I’m not saying everyone consciously goes clubbing to get laid. Think about it.

Loud music means you’ve got to lean in when you talk. The close proximity allows one’s guard to be down. You exchange glances within mere centimeters, and you may “accidentally” prop your palm on the “small” of the other’s back.

Dancing is as old as time itself. It’s performed as entertainment, rituals and it’s also the oldest form of seduction. Dancers, the good ones, often end up as concubines to the Kings and Emperors of ancient time. In the recent past, dancers are categorized as employees of sex-related industries. But in this day and age, it’s art… it’s a form of exercise. And I fully concur.

Here’s the tricky part.
Add the “proximity breech” to the “sexy, sultry dancing”, and a tinge of alcohol to mess up your head. What’d you get?

I’m not saying that clubbing should be banned. Neither am I declaring that clubs should have tough restrictions and regulations. I’m merely suggesting that men should respect women and women, themselves. Put me in the corner of a club, and I can assure you that I can point out the intentions of most of the men and women there. That’s what I do in clubs- People-watch.

Most of them wanna get wasted and laid.
Carnal instincts (sex) drive all animals- including humans.

If you beg to differ,
Take a corner seat in a club and people-watch.

You’ll get my drift.

3 comments:

Rei said...

I fully agree with the clubbing comment, hands down.

rach. said...

I agree but like I said there are exceptions. Me. ;P I would beat the crap out of any guy who tries to touch me inappropriately and I ain't kidding. I absolutely detest that guys assume that all girls who club wanna get picked up. Most of us just wanna have fun with our friends, nothing more. I especially agree that men should repect women and women, themselves. I'm tired of seeing girls in clubs trying to squirm meekly away from some guy trying to get fresh with her. Tell him off already! It's not like it's hard.

Unknown said...

Rach.
Just watch your back k.