Monday, June 05, 2006

"像不知不觉游向海天.. 到最深的地方.. 才发现你早已经.. 放弃我.." - 陶喆

How could you be certain that you’ve forgotten about someone?
The memoirs have all been banished into the depths of your mind, never to be unleashed again. When on one fateful day, you awake to thoughts that brought back reminiscences of the past, would that mean that the other was already forgotten?

I believe so.

"像不知不觉游向海天.. 到最深的地方.. 才发现你早已经.. 放弃我.." - 陶喆

One of the many splendors of life and the pivot between “Love” and “Hate”, “Missing” someone is a very poignant show of emotion.
The lack of understanding from some, “Missing” would tend to be misread/ misinterpreted as “Love” or “to still be in Love”.

Ever since that fateful day, I tried to meet new people, make new friends. Yet, after reading through this Blog, they insist that I still love her. Well, clarification is necessary.

I love her.
Correction, I loved her.
I loved her innocent smile.
I loved her witty charm.
I loved her burning desire to win.
I loved her, being herself.
I loved her.

She has grown, evolved if you will, into a woman.
No longer the innocent girl, whose eyes are filled with love and dreams,
Now, a woman in her own right, she is oozing with confidence in abundance.

She is a part of my history and I’ll remember her for that.
She has a life to lead now.

Go forth.
Take care

4 comments:

gen said...

it's good to hear that. hope you'll do just fine.

Jacqueline, HuiLin said...

Good.

Strive for a better future and
lead a more fulfilling life.

Unknown said...

""像不知不觉游向海天.. 到最深的地方.. 才发现你早已经.. 放弃我.." - 陶喆

I love this song.

Jacqueline, HuiLin said...

Yupz,thats a nice song.
陶喆: 沙滩

I remember you used to sing this song in karaoke.

I love this verse....

我真的想找一條船...
能遠遠離開這片沙灘...

每次又回到同樣海邊...
還是會對妳想念...

想念妳有點..BLUE...
沒有人能像妳 留給我的回憶 woooo~~~~