Tuesday, August 08, 2006

"I thought the world of you... I thought nothing could go wrong... But I was wrong... I was wrong..." – Cranberries

Individuals tend to associate my posts with the titles above. Sometimes I do name them appropriately, but not all the time. Take the last one for example; I simply love that Robbie Williams’ song and under the suggestion of a friend, that heading was used.

After stressing my intellect and grinding enough brain-juice to bathe a bear (pardon the pun),
I’m gonna let the moron(s) figure it out why this particular stanza was used in this post. As for the rest, thank you for your support. Enjoy.

"I thought the world of you... I thought nothing could go wrong... But I was wrong... I was wrong..." – Cranberries

Amidst the hustle and bustle of life, people tend to neglect the finer things. Everyday, when the sunbeams fall unto your still sleeping self, people have started working. The buses are up and running, food centers are churning out mouth watering dishes and even the accumulated trash have been disposed. All these have been taken for granted. In this post, I will mention about one other facet of life that’s not only neglected, but underrated.

You tend to get so engulfed by work that you would not spend time with your family. Sure, you might have the occasional drink or two with your friends. But we would tend to take our families for granted.

When was the last time you gave your parents a nice warm hug and told them you love them? In pursuit of monetary gains, one would fail to realize, that fame and fortune would merely be ink on paper. And that’s just that.

With all recognition and reputation, but at the end of it all, your partner leaves you for another. Does it all really matter then?

“Do you remember that particular commercial, in which the leprechaun was chasing the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? In the end, they were only corn flakes.” – Christopher Walken

“Will you still love me in the morning?”
“Family comes first.” – Adam Sandler

-inspired by “Click”

3 comments:

Jess said...

HeLLO~!

Though the pic is super tiny... but i can still see a little..
Looked kinda sweet..
(By the way, for the last few pics, is that a make-over? Ha.)

Hmmm... I guess there's someone out there.. just gotta wait for the time to come.
Look around you, she might be near.

If you do fall in love with a girl again, guess she'll be the luckiest girl on earth.. haha~

All the best to you!
Hope to see you with someone when i'm back from China.. Ha~

Take care, Will.

~*Jess*~

gelatogirl said...

See i told u i told u i told you Click was nice!!!
Also watch, Hard Candy & Sophie Scholl...nice and hella nice!!!
I love that chick Ellen Page, in Hard Candy...fuck! i'm in love with a fictional character...

Anonymous said...

Its been quite some time since I last saw you..

But it seems that you're different now as compared to the Will I knew in the past.

A thinker...you're a deep one...

Strive hard for your goals...

Sincere wishes to you my dear frenz =)