Tuesday, September 12, 2006

"Would you lie with me and just forget the world" - Snow Patrol

The foundations have been laid. Kingdom of Will is right on track.
I am driven to lay siege to the fortress known as Ed and banish this word of the treacherous, guile form this vile creature has taken.

In the northern land of Aplusa, Sir John Westwood knighted thee as The Paladin of Will. Thus, it is written in the stars that the fiend, thus foul, will fall at thy feet. And the beginning of an epic battle, I have embarked on.

"Would you lie with me and just forget the world" - Snow Patrol

It’s lonely at the top. Learn to live with it.
Knowledge in the corporate world is of the abundance. The terms and lingo can be studied and tested in the plush confines of a lecture hall. However, the application is beyond simplicity. Human interaction is multifaceted.

It’s all about the image you portray, that “look” in your eyes and the tone in your voice. The words, as you speak, will induce a hypnotic suggestion embedded into the mind of your prey.

It’s been some time since I last posted something on my blog. During this period of time, I have been plotting my next move in this living chess game. Biding my time and just waiting to pounce. I believe that there’s nothing wrong to do well for ourselves. But for me, it’s different. I have set a person as my target and many have proclaimed that I’m harboring the wrong mindset.

My 3 year plan is to establish myself financially, hoping to get a foothold of any economic stability in anyway possible and then I’ll be able to step into his realm and take him on.

All bets are off on a clean slate.
My path will be clear in December.

-war cry

17 comments:

Wei said...

There are no clear cut rights and wrongs in this society we live in.

Only what you want in life and how you wanna go about achieving them.

I view three things as important to me right now, self-respect, love and ultimately success.

What about you?

Unknown said...

Love comes only when it does.
Success only happens when you strive for it.

When i fall in love,
she'll feel that she's my last.

no offence, but, no woman can make me feel that i'm her last.

Anonymous said...

Work hard...
Work smart...

And sorry for my previous comments.
I've wronged you.

Being financially stable is impt.

How can $ grow??

Wei said...

Money can grow.

Please go read all about it.

Anonymous said...

wei: How?

The fastest way I knew is investment.

Unknown said...

Looks like its "Poor Dad, Rich Dad" all over again

Wei said...

Yeah, Rich dad Poor dad is fundamentals to growing money.

More like a realisation but it does not teach you how to go about it, not that these things can be taught.

Because we all excel in different things.

Maximise your potential, dudes.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Looks like I really got to do something...or else things will stay pretty much the same 10 yrs down the road.

Thank you =)

Anonymous said...

"no offence, but, no woman can make me feel that i'm her last."

will, can YOU make woman feel that you're her last in th first place??

rach. said...

“. . . it's worth recognizing that there is no such thing as an overnight success. You will do well to cultivate the resources in yourself that bring you happiness outside of success or failure. The truth is, most of us discover where we are headed when we arrive. At that time, we turn around and say, yes, this is obviously where I was going all along. It's a good idea to try to enjoy the scenery on the detours, because you'll probably take a few.”

On the other issue, well, you already know my view, but in addition, I don't feel that you, at present, have the capacity to make any woman feel she's your last.

Unknown said...

Well... you're right...
i cant make any woman feel that she's my last.

thou there are exceptions,
Women, generally, dont know what they want..
__________________________________

I'll take this chance to restate my plan...

2006 :
striving hard to survive

2007 :
enroll in a degree
cram the modules together to finish it in 1-2 years

2008 :
study the stock market
___________________________________

Wei said...

Haro excuse moi Will, I do think I know much clearer than any man I have met, what I generally or ungenerally want.

I is just not fortunate enough to be born with a dick so I could screw your arse lah.

Haha..

Getting a little graphic here to get a point across, excuse me people.

Unknown said...

wei:

like i said...
"thou there are exceptions"

you're one of them lar...

rach. said...

*peeps through covered eyes*

Ahem... You have been excused.

Wei said...

Rach and Will:

When's the next drinking cum picnic cum card game session har?

rach. said...

You can't wait to make him shuffle the cards right? Haha.. Poor boy.
(Btw, I want to see more tricks. ;P)
Though my throat's better and me wants to sing...

Wei said...

DO IT AGAIN!! DO IT AGAIN!!