Tuesday, January 02, 2007

"I can't keep up and I can't back down I've been losing so much time" - Lifehouse

As hands of time meet at twelve, the end of the year was concluded amid a great deal booze and partying. I was spending some alone time at home with my family, fiddling with scrabble and watching the people on the google-box counting backwards. Fireworks were launched as the velvet sky became a mural of vibrant sparkles.

However, on that very same day, the World witnessed terror once more. Grenades went off in the heart of Bangkok, killing at least three and wounding countless more. The simple irony of life on earth was envisioned.

Humanity has struck a new low.

"I can't keep up and I can't back down I've been losing so much time" – Lifehouse

I stepped onto the stage a couple of days ago, and sang my heart out.
Reminiscing that look, that smile and that glimmer in her eyes.
As I poured my living soul into the music,
I uttered a silent prayer and kissed the wind…




thank you...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i felt it.

Jessica Tan said...

I'm not sure what's wrong but i can only watch 2 seconds of the clip~! Arg!!

Hope you enjoyed that night anyway.

Anonymous said...

Your voice,
Your singing,
Is still as good.

But the feeling has somehow changed.

I personally felt so...

Wei said...

I know why the feeling changed lar. Will just not sad enough to deliver it as before.

Nair mind. It is a good problem, good problem. Hahaha...

ŠãBŕĩŊå said...

Impressive..... though i dun really know you.... :D