Thursday, June 07, 2007

“In a minute we'll be gone… So we might as well just fuck…” – Ryan Star

Being 290 months old isn’t much fun after all. Many people will say that you’re still young, there’s much to learn, don’t be hasty… It is logical to think all of that, it is purely common sense.

Just when you’re geared up to take flight, life just burn your wings and permits gravity to do her deed. Here’s the thing, why would anyone be in the proper state of mind would want to have different people actively partaking in the most intimate of activities…

ménage à trois

These words have been harping on my mind since I encountered them today.

But before you start pointing your guns at me (pardon the pun), I’ll have to state that I have not engaged in such an activity before.

What sickens me, is no the fact that you’ve to “share”, yes…“share”, your lover.
But when reality sinks in, it’s either you, your partner enjoying it, or worse - both…

Don’t Even Bother

2 comments:

M' said...

i dont get your "3 in a household" issue. u mentioned not engaging in one, then why harping?

Mackbaby said...

Love is a bond so heavy, you need at least two people to carry it.

Sometimes three!!!