Tuesday, June 19, 2007

"It's 12:34..." - Will

I really wonder if I have the edge in making music.
This was made from a 20 second video and a song which i began writing at, yup; you guessed it, 12:34 am.

It's been an emotional roller coaster ride, a real big one at that.
From anger to mellow, depression to euphoria, i really felt for her.
but... this was the right thing to do.

it’s 12:34
I got nothing to do no more
I can’t sleep
leave your message at the beep

neither drunk nor sober
days will pass, we’ll get older
still the memories of us in me
these are all that’s meant to be

I’m the one that set us free
but everyday I’m blaming me
now everything is set in stone
guess I’ll just have to be alone


6 comments:

Wei said...

I really hate to boost your ego, but this is really quite nice.

Next time I friggin break up you friggin do one for me, yeah?

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

very nice song....
u have gt the edge to write songs fren.
=)

Jessica Tan said...

=)

Still as talented!

Wei said...

I mean the editing of the video.

Nice lyrics, work on the tunes.

Sεяεnα said...

quite nice written song (:

Anonymous said...

well, pity.. isnt it?