Monday, August 27, 2007

"These Words Were Uttered, Before You Ran Out The Door..." -Will

Utter

On that fateful day we parted
All our memories came crashing through the floor
These words were uttered
Before you ran out the door

It’s okay… It’s okay…
I’ll see you around someday
You’re happy now go away
I know what you’re gonna say

It’s okay… It’s okay…
I guess I saw you changed
It’s alright… I’m okay…
This was all arranged…

Wandering alone in a crowded mall
Scent of crushed roses linger in the air
Down came my world and all
Underneath that face you wore
Is it still you? Is it still…

3 comments:

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

= claps claps claps claps =
somehow i can hear the msg in ur song...
like u said, "Its OK"

=)

Kristal Dkriss said...

song of passion.. the song sounded true.. if u get what i mean

Princess B said...

i really like this song. can listen over and over again. can't wait for the polished up version. you finally getting it. feel... heart... :)