Friday, April 28, 2006

"You can't break my spirit, it's my dreams you take.." - James Blunt


Watching someone grow is amazing.
From how he whines and squirms his way out of a mess to how he proudly struts into an alley of houses guarded by growling, barking dogs and still keeping his cool.
Hunter is now outta "pup-hood" and has matured into an adult Siberian husky.
He is known throughout my little estate.

“You can’t break my spirit, it’s my dreams you take...” – James Blunt

Trying his utmost to act coy, he sticks his tongue from the side and gazes at you with his adorable eyes glistening from the reflections from any light source.
By being unbelievably adorable, he tends to get away with stuff.
Well, not when I'm around.

He takes the wind with him when he runs.
Just when you think you're about to catch up with him, he steps into another gear and speeds off into the sunset. Imagine what I had to go through to catch him when he ran off. Never can I erase the memory of that episode.

In time, Hunter will grow to understand, cherish and reciprocate the unconditional love that's been showered upon him constantly.

1 comment:

Jacqueline, HuiLin said...

Finally.....you posted some of his pictures here.

I supposed you have a camera now...or you finally activated MMS from your hp har?