Friday, May 19, 2006

"If you fuckin with this girl then you betta be paid..You know why..It take too much to touch her.. Now I aint sayin she a gold digger" - Kayne West

Following the footsteps of archrivals, Real Madrid, the Catalans lifted the coveted European Champions League Trophy for the 2nd time in their illustrious history and the 1st time in the French capital, Paris.

"If you fuckin with this girl then you betta be paid… You know why… It take too much to touch her... Now I ain’t sayin she a gold digger" - Kayne West

Money, Wealth, Riches…
I believe that it is everything to us and that Love is merely a word to some, a game to others.

Money management is important… well… basically management is essential in everything you do. Hmm… that’s not what I’m gonna address. Is money that important? Yes.
For a fact money does buy you everything, every tangible thing. And that includes love.

Although love is intangible, it depends on one’s perception. For instance, you need money to date, to romance, to put a smile on your loved one’s face. Many people insist that it’s the little things that count. I’m on the fence for this statement. You have to keep dating your girl like you do for the first date; therefore you have to be financially stable.

Entrepreneurs have always been well off to begin with… Well, at least most of them are. Consider this; before you can kick-start a business venture, you need capital. Local establishments like Breadtalk, Charles and Keith are founded based on this mindset. Their respective bosses are from affluent family backgrounds, I’m not taking away any credit form their hard work and dedication. It’s just that, things are certainly easier if you already have the contacts and the “dough” to “make the mare go round”.

From rags to riches, the vagabond will be seen and respected as the king. This make-believe conclusion is, just that. Now, I have to embark on this impossible task. To prove to people, that undoubtedly, fables can be fulfilled and there will be a fairytale ending.

"It warms my heart to see her smile.
It's impossible to do so now.
Guess I've gotta wait for awhile.
Just to show that I've made the extra mile." - Will

Drawing a gross income of $1400 at this point in time. Dare I say, I WILL make it.
Be it 5 or 10 years, I will rub shoulders with the bigwigs of Asia.
I will be able to afford got get LV handbags, Gucci shades and all that bling for her, whoever she might be.

"If you fuckin with this girl then you betta be paid… You know why… It take too much to touch her... Now I ain’t sayin she a gold digger" - Kayne West

I can't stress this further
Go figure

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Roxie, why take the comment off?
Well...
sorry for the english. it was copied from Kayne's lyrics online.

and thank you for telling me about these local upstarts. credit goes to you.

hope you're doing fine.

Jacqueline, HuiLin said...

No doubt money is important...

But perhaps you'll grow in time to realise that money doesn't equate to happiness.